At last the time has come to discover how to use Social Media Marketing to attract and engage quality customers and grow your business effortlessly.
There is no better place to build relationships with your potential customers and getting them to know, like and trust you than on the internet using Social Media. It gives you the opportunity to connect and engage with your target market through real conversations, so your customers can become interested in your products and services before they even set a foot in your business.
According to the 2011 Social Media Marketing Industry Report most consumers would rather work with businesses that have a strong online social media presence. It is also noted that more than 71% of businesses globally, plan on increasing their use of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Blogs in 2012.
If you consider the following, you’ll see why social media should form part of your marketing efforts:
Facebook has almost 1 billion registered users worldwide, 6.5 million in South Africa, and the average user logs on 1 out of every 7 minutes spent online.
Twitter adds 300 000 new users daily with 400 million status updates happening every day. More than half of active Twitter users follow companies, brands or products on social networks.
It is very clear that your customers are spending a lot of their time on social media sites. Shouldn’t your business be doing the same? Attend Endor Media’s Social Media for Small Business Workshops designed to get you on the fast track to social media success.
What do I get for attending this workshop?
- New internet marketing knowledge to implement in your business!
- Full-Day of INTENSE Social Media for small business marketing training in Facebook and Twitter.
What to bring:
- A positive, motivated attitude and willing to accept new ideas.
Who should attend the workshop?
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to market their business online.
- Marketing managers who have been assigned to manage a company’s social media campaign.
- Website owners who need to increase the traffic to their website/blog and Google rankings.
- Groups, communities and organizations looking to build a membership base.
- Independent professionals who want to grow their referral networks.
When: 16 November 2012
Place: Cape Town Science Centre (click here for directions)
Cost: R600 (Refreshments and snack platter included)